Daigo Umehara's Event Schedule 2015

- Canada Cup's Master Series [January 9-11]
- 5th Niconico Shotenkaigi [January 18]
- Yonpahi radio show [January 23]
- 6th Niconico Shotenkaigi [January 25]
- Taipei Game Show [Jan 31]
- Tokaigi 2015 [Feb 1]

Monday, January 24, 2011

KSK book translated by Tokido

Tokido yesterday had posted a translation of a book that KSK wrote 12 years ago.

What impressed me is KSK's attitude about exploiting a game's mechanics. He'll go for it for the best possible outcome to avoid any doubt. He didn't mind using a move or combo that some people consider too good as if it's cheating. Because it's still under the game rules. "Game" already has rules, you don't make a rule for yourself.

Other part I like is the "Good Game" attitude. When you lost, it's not a good game. If it was, try losing 100 games in a row.

(And of course, the famous line "I don't say I'm not strong, it'll be an insult toward people I've beaten.")

I totally agree with him. More respect to KSK. He's a living legend.

No comments: